Archiva 2.0.1 - disabling proxies?
Stallard,David
2014-07-24 15:51:41 UTC
We periodically find that one of our proxy repositories starts to give timeouts on all artifact requests, and this bogs down Archiva as a whole. In 1.3.5 we could just disable a proxy until some later date, but I can't find an equivalent function in the 2.0.1 interface. Is there a way to disable a proxy without actually deleting it from the list?

Thanks,
David
Olivier Lamy
2014-07-26 04:32:20 UTC
I reckon this is missing in the new ui. :-(
Can you please create a Jira for that. And I will have a look soon.

Cheers
Olivier
--
Olivier Lamy