Search functionality not working
Gevorg Hari
2015-01-28 01:00:51 UTC
Hello,

I'm evaluating Archiva and I'm having the following issue. I uploaded a
couple of artifacts in the snapshot repository and I can see them in the
Browse section on the left. However, if I try to search them in the Search
tab I cannot find them.

I already tried to do Directory and Index scanning. I cannot find anything
useful in the archiva.log. How do I debug this issue?

Thanks!
Olivier Lamy