Will artifacts of proxied repos deleted?
Alex42
2015-12-11 12:52:08 UTC
I have created several repositories as proxy to public repos.

How reliable are these files on the filesystem of Archiva? Will Archiva
delete them after a certain time?
All the doc on repository config about "Retention Count" and "Days older"
talks about "for snapshots" but I've found nothing that says that these
files of release repos will never be changed by Archiva.

What happens to these files if the proxied repo will be shut down?

Thanks
Alex

Olivier Lamy
2015-12-13 11:18:16 UTC
They will be available.
Files from release repos shouldn't be deleted.

Olivier
Hi,
--
http://archiva.996284.n3.nabble.com/Will-artifacts-of-proxied-repos-deleted-tp16970.html