Archiva 2.2.0 release date ?
Isabelle Guimiot
2014-11-28 09:17:57 UTC
Hi Archiva Team !

Yesterday, you reorganized the jira issues, deleted 2.1.2 and moved issues
to 2.2.0 / 2.3.0 versions. Do you know approximately the 2.2.0 release date
? I hope it will be soon, we are still using 1.4-M4 because of blocker bugs
on 2.x, that have been fixed and committed, but not released yet...

Thanks a lot for all that you do !

Isabelle
Olivier Lamy
2014-11-30 21:44:25 UTC
Hi
I believe in 2/3 weeks sounds reasonable.
At least for xmas!! :-)

Cheers
--
Olivier
Isabelle
Isabelle Guimiot
2015-01-23 14:10:41 UTC
Hi Olivier and happy new year !

Any realistic release date for Archiva 2.2 ? ;-)

Thanks ! :-)

Isabelle
Isabelle
Olivier Lamy
2015-01-26 23:19:47 UTC
Hi
Happy new year too!
I reckon I was out of time those last weeks (new $DAYJOB and enjoying
summer :-) ).
A more realistic date will be late Feb.
Sorry for this delay!!
Olivier Lamy