How to publish artifacts to Archiva from IVY
greenLED
2015-03-03 03:50:17 UTC
Hello. I am using ANT+IVY in my build system at school. Until now I have
always copied my artifacts to a directory on the file system, but now I
would like to upload them to a freshy installed Archiva to share them
with my classmates, and let them do the same with theirs. How could I
acomplish this? I just knew about Archiva a week ago, so no background
here. Best regards.
Olivier Lamy
2015-03-04 23:49:33 UTC
Hi
Maybe have a look
http://www.draconianoverlord.com/2010/07/18/publishing-to-maven-repos-with-ivy.html
or
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/2.2.0/use/publish.html
Sorry to be able to help more but I don't have knowledge with Ivy (maybe
use Maven :P )
Olivier
--
Olivier Lamy