Anonymous access to local (managed) archiva repository
Dave Brosius
2016-05-25 15:44:28 UTC
Greetings,

I have added a third local repository in archiva, with duplicate
settings to 'internal'.

I can upload artifacts with deploy-file just fine, and can pull them
down thru the gui when logged in.

However, this repository is not accessible anonymously like the
'internal' one is. I am at a loss as to find that setting in the gui.

--dave
Dave Brosius