Archiva database issue
Tim Furlong
2014-11-04 13:10:56 UTC
Hi, this is my first request for assistance using this method and I am quite unfamiliar with Archiva or Apache, so I hope I don't prove too difficult.

Normally when hitting the Archiva URL, we would click the logon link and log on but we are being faced with a screen that just says "Create Admin User" and the admin's username. Clicking Logon, Search or Browse does nothing and clicking Create Admin just produces errors.
From what I can see, the database is not initialising, it looks like it probably would do if Archiva has just been installed.
I have supplied screenshots below but not sure if this list can view them??
I cannot read the logs as they are illegible in notepad.
Hopefully somebody can help here.

Many thanks

Tim.

[cid:***@01CFF78B.8A4387B0]