Only One Page of Proxy Connector Rules Shown
Jeffrey N Hagelberg
2015-04-20 22:18:03 UTC

In our environment, we have about 50 or so proxy connector rules. We can
see them all in the archiva.xml file, but the UI only shows the first 5,
and I don't see anything indicating there that there are additional pages
of proxy connector rules. Has anyone else seen this behavior? I've tried
Chrome, Firefox, and IE, and they all seem to have this behavior.

Thanks,

-Jeff Hagelberg

Jeffrey Hagelberg, Software Engineer
IBM Software Group
Jeffrey N Hagelberg
2015-04-21 15:32:25 UTC
I should have mentioned - we're using version 2.1.0.

-Jeff

Jeffrey Hagelberg, Software Engineer
XMeta Development
IBM Software Group
Phone: 978-899-2055 T/L:276-2055)
Email:***@us.ibm.com

IBM Software Group
Eric Barboni
2015-04-21 16:02:06 UTC
Hi Jeffrey,

Can you fill an issue on the jira instance

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRM

I have no proxy at all on my instances so need to investigate a bit

Eric

I should have mentioned - we're using version 2.1.0.

-Jeff

Jeffrey Hagelberg, Software Engineer
XMeta Development
IBM Software Group
Phone: 978-899-2055 T/L:276-2055)
Email:***@us.ibm.com

Jeffrey N Hagelberg---04/20/2015 06:20:06 PM---Hi, In our environment, we
have about 50 or so proxy connector rules. We can

IBM Software Group
Eric Barboni
2015-05-21 09:20:58 UTC
Hi

I think it's corrected in snapshot of archiva.
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRM-1892. It was possible to setup
with not a lot of infrastructure.
Sorry for that.

Regards